Friday, October 8, 2010

ecosystems everywhere

In class I have learned how to take care of Eco coulombs. How our race is killing the world. I would shaggiest solar panels. More scrubbers would be nice to.Because our factories are killing the world. solar power is one the best ways tosavethe earth.

4 comments:

  1. i understand you are talking about eco columns. talk more about your eco animals. you are mostly talkind about what you think should happen. you did good though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learnd that the sincficn name for the anlmals. I like how you said that you learnd how to take of ec osystem.I like how you said that we should have scrubbers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think solar panels could work! Good job! I would give you a 4!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so right some of us don't care so they keep on doing it

    ReplyDelete